- Dr. Yuzhu Song
Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, China.
Website | E-mail
- Dr. Qingzhen Huang
NIST Center for Neutron Research, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
Magnetism is a long-established, vibrant and dynamic field of physics research, with new physical phenomena and technological applications still emerging. Magnetic materials are one of the indispensable materials in the electronic and electrical industry, machinery industry, and daily life. The rich physical properties of magnetic material, such as magnetoelectric effect, magnetocaloric effect, magneto-optical effect, and magnetovolume effect, are inseparable from its special magnetic structure. A thorough and fundamental understanding of the interplay of magnetic properties and structure is required if various magnetic functional materials are effectively used in applications.
This special issue will focus on the relationship between the magnetic structure and novel physical properties, deeply explore the induction mechanism of magnetic properties of materials by using advanced characterization techniques, and control the macroscopical properties through magnetic structure design. We welcome manuscripts from many disciplines and particularly encourage research that has made significant progress in inducing novel physical properties by complex magnetic structures. The special issue will include (not limited to) the following subjects:
● Magnetic structure and its analysis
● Magnetic structure and novel physical properties such as magnetoelectric effect, magnetocaloric effect, magneto-optical effect, and magnetovolume effect
1. Xinzhi Liu, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China.
2. Chin Wei Wang, Australia's Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Sydney, Australia.
3. Hongtao Ren, Liaocheng University, Liaocheng, China.
4. Erjia Guo, Institute of Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
5. Bing Li, Institute of metal research， Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, China.
6. Ping Miao, Institute of High Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
7. Hu Zhang, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, China.
Submission Deadline31 Dec 2022