In recent years, dielectric energy storage has attracted extensive attention in the field of chemistry and materials. Electrostatic capacitors exhibit irreplaceable advantages in many fields (e.g., high pulsed power technology, new energy vehicles, etc.) due to their ultrafast discharge speed and ultrahigh discharge power density. Their energy storage properties are correlated with many factors, such as the material gene, processing, phase structure, microstructure, local polarization configuration, interface, defect, and so on. It is thus still a big challenge for designing capacitors with high energy storage density, large efficiency, and excellent stability under different conditions simultaneously. A thorough and fundamental understanding of the interplay between energy storage properties and multiscale structures is definitely required for guiding the design and preparation of high-performance energy storage dielectrics.
This special issue will focus on new ideas in designing energy-storage materials and exploring the structure mechanism of energy storage properties of materials by using advanced characterization techniques deeply. We welcome manuscripts from various disciplines and particularly encourage researchers who have made significant progress in preparing dielectrics with excellent energy storage properties through elaborate structure design. The special issue will include (not limited to) the following subjects:
● Novel energy storage ceramics, inorganic and/or organic films, MLCCs
● Intensive study about the structure origin of high-performance energy-storage dielectrics
● Devices and applications based on energy storage dielectrics
1. Xiaojie Lou, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, China.
2. Huanfu Zhou, Guilin University of Technology, Guilin, China.
3. Jun Ouyang, Qilu University of Technology, Jinan, China.
4. Hua Hao, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, China.
5. Xiaohui Wang, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
6. Ji Zhang, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China.
7. Hang Luo, Central South University, Changsha, China.
8. He Qi, University Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, China.
Articles of special issue are free of charge for article processing.
For Author Instructions, please refer to http://microstructj.com/pages/view/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=M&IssueId=M220331
Submission Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
Contacts: Mengyu Liu, Assistant Editor, email@example.com